Movember Discovery Grants
Access to the Online Application: https://pccgrants.smartsimple.ca
February 15, 2017
Full Application Deadline:
April 3, 2017
Funding Start Date:
July 1, 2017
Prostate Cancer Canada (PCC) is offering a limited number of Discovery Grants. While supporting novel research that aims to open up new lines of investigation, the goal is to support new and innovative studies in prostate cancer research.
The Discovery Grant program will:
- allow both junior and more established investigators to pursue new avenues of exploration
- allow applications from all areas of prostate cancer research
- provide a budget of up to $200,000 per project that can be spent in up to two years of funding, thereby allowing some flexibility
- fund applications that will have been evaluated by a rigorous peer-review process that assessed:
- Track record of investigator team
- Feasibility of the proposed work
- Potential impact on prostate cancer
The proposed research project must be in the area of prostate cancer and may address any of the broad areas of prostate cancer research, including but not limited to:
- population health
- health services/economics
This opportunity is proudly funded by the Movember Foundation.
Discovery Grants that are based at institutions in New Brunswick and have met both scientific meritorious and financial cut-off requirements will be co-funded by PCC and the New Brunswick Health Research Foundation.
Online application: https://pccgrants.smartsimple.ca
Tipsheet for applicants